Benefits of Propane Fireplaces
Posted: November 21, 2023
Here’s a look at some of the advantages
Are you a homeowner who is thinking about upgrading your home’s current fireplace? Are you a homeowner who is considering adding a brand new fireplace to your home?
If the answer to either of these questions is yes, hopefully you are reading up and doing all the research on the various fireplace options that are out there and available to you and your home. And through this research you have probably discovered the option of propane gas fireplaces.
Why Choose A Propane Gas Fireplace?
Many homeowners appreciate using a propane gas fireplace because of all the benefits that they offer. What exactly are those benefits? We’re glad you asked! There is actually a pretty long list. Here are some of the advantages of using a propane gas fireplace:
- You don’t have to deal with using real wood, which can sometimes be a hassle and a huge headache.
- Propane is known as an incredibly versatile fuel so it can be used to power and fuel countless appliances and electronics around your home, which can add a level of convenience to a homeowner’s life.
- Wood fireplaces take a little time to get going. First off, someone needs to spend the time actually lighting them. Then you need to wait a little while for the room they are heating to actually get warm. On the other hand, propane gas fireplaces warm up a room pretty instantaneously. Also, they can usually be controlled by a thermostat, which means there is direct temperature control.
- Overall, propane appliances are more efficient than electric appliances and this includes fireplaces. To put it simply, they just work better and they don’t have to work as hard to produce the same results. This is not only good for the appliances themselves, but it also means that propane customers save money on their energy bills.
- With wood fireplaces, there is always the possibility that a stray ember could get on a room’s carpet and of too much smoke filling a room. But these safety concerns are completely eliminated with propane gas fireplaces.
- Because propane gas fireplaces don’t use wood, emit smoke or create soot and ash, they are definitely the cleaner and easier to maintain option compared to wood burning fireplaces.
Come To KB Johnson Oil & Gas Co. For Your Propane Gas Fireplace
KB Johnson Oil & Gas Co. is proud to offer a wide selection of different fireplace styles. We carry all sorts of different brands, including Monesson, Real Fyre Peterson, Heatmaster and Empire. Not only do we carry fireplaces, but we can also install them.
And our services don’t stop there. The professionals at KB Johnson can also service and repair any of your Central North Carolina’s home’s propane appliances.
If you love getting cozy and staying warm in front of a fireplace throughout the winter, don’t wait until the cold weather hits to contact KB Johnson. Reach out to us today to let us know how we can help with your propane and fireplace needs.